In today’s pressurised, fast moving business climate, leasing IT equipment gives you the flexibility to react and respond to internal and external demands. It is accessible, affordable and adaptable – a dynamic springboard for innovation and improvement.
Our financing options include a wide range of lease packages that can meet most commercial financial challenges such as start up situations or seasonal trade. Serveline’s lease options enable their customers to instantly acquire vital assets with which to grow their business. For more information, request a call back or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can provide lease arrangements on all IT and Telecoms hardware, and can even include implementation and service charges, so that there is no initial upfront cost – with cashflow being so important to many companies, this is often a favourable option.
BENEFITS OF LEASING
• Assets and capital equipment can be paid for from the revenue they earn
• Rates are generally better than bank funding rates because of the security provided by the asset
• Longer-term options than many bank loans, typically 3 to 5 years
• Fixed rates are available, making budgeting easier
• Asset finance offers real value to businesses with limited capital, or those that need to manage their cash flow.
• It is highly accessible, as it is secured – largely or entirely – on the asset being financed.
• In a recession, leasing is particularly well positioned to help businesses when most have low taxable profits
• Depending on the situation, companies may benefit from tax advantages